Sunday, November 11, 2007

PILA Semiformal Dance 2007

UVA Law's Public Interest Law Association (PILA) hosted a Benefit Auction and Semiformal Dance at the Doubletree Hotel in Charlottesville. For once, I didn't take a million pictures, so enjoy a few good ones!

PILA Semiformal 2007
Me and my sexy date Kevin

Sarah and Ericka on the stairs!
My law school bestie Sarah (I'm a step up so I can keep up.)

PILA Semiformal 2007
Our gang missing Audra and Jane

These girls wear matching shoes
Jackie, my partner in costumed-crime

We sparkle
Akure, Tiffany, Andrea, and me at the Doubletree

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka