Thursday, April 14, 2005

UVA Acceptance? 2005

Um, okay I have reason to suspect I'm in at UVA. UVA!

So here's what happened. UVA has an applicant status page and an admitted students site. Every day I check the applicant status and there's no decision, then I try to log in to the admitted students and it says" error, you can't access this page" or something like that.

Today the applicant status says "decided" and it says that I will receive mail in 7-10 days. They don't release the decision on email or by phone. But on the accepted students' page I'm automatically logged in!

Also, it's my parents' 20th anniversary! Happy anniversary Mom and Dad!

  DC Cherry Blossoms 2005
Picture from April 9, also my new UVA admitted student site- Jefferson Memorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka