Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Law School Orientation 2005

I'm finally on email now that orientation was yesterday. We met everyone in the section and I like most of the people. Everything is going pretty well so far except I have a ton of homework already.

Law School Orientation
Pre-orientation photo 

They called us for directory pictures during our lunch break- no pressure that's just the picture tied to our email for the next three years!

Some kid had a nervous breakdown during "the name game." It was like a horrible train wreck. I mean I was a little nervous too, but he completely lost his cool and even said "screw you all" to our entire section. It was really painful to watch in a George Costanza way.

Speaking of the name game, we have a ridiculous number of "J" names in our section: Jane, Jeremy Jerry, Jim, Joe, Jon, Josh, Josh, Julie, Justin, Justin. It's going to make learning everyone's names an interesting challenge.

We also have three Australian guys in our section this semester: Matt, Paul, and Adam. They're doing a semester abroad as part of their undergraduate Australian legal degrees. Sounds cheaper than our system!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka