Tuesday, December 6, 2005

First Snow! 2005

Yesterday was the first snow here! It is so pretty here! And not really that cold.

UVA Law Snow 2005
Front of the law school

UVA Law Snow 2005
Inside Spies Garden

I've been studying for finals. My entire grade is based on one exam in each class! 

I wish I had grasped how difficult Criminal Law actually was. I was enjoying reading the little case book "stories" and now that finals are upon me I finally grasp that the important thing is knowing how to apply mens rea. So I'm trying to sort that out now. 

I also discovered my Torts professor hates torts. He believes in the insurance system instead, so I'm trying to figure out how to work, "but insurance would work better" into all my answers. 

Civil Procedure is evil. And I'm not totally sure I know what is and isn't a legally-binding contract is yet, but I guess the test will tell me. Today is my last Civ Pro class! 

 Ivy Gardens Snow 2005
Frosted trees outside my balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka