Friday, May 26, 2006

Summer Legal Jobs 2006

I started my two part-time jobs this week. It's been extremely busy so far. I'm working at Legal Aid Justice Center. At the beginning of the week I do Immigration Law on-sight and the end of the week I do Elder Law at the Adult Protective Services Building way across town.

Charlottesville Legal Aid Justice Center
Legal Aid Justice Center

It is interesting, but it's going to be a long summer. Especially since in order to get to the Elder Law job I have to take a bus (or walk) to the church, take the trolley downtown and then walk the two miles there.

Albemarle Department of Social Services
APS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka