Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006

Kevin's mom Kathy, brother Andrew, and cousin Katie came to Charlottesville for Thanksgiving. Kathy, Andrew, and Dayami are roommates in Boca Raton so they brought Dayami too. I met Andrew's brother after the basketball game on Wednesday, and then they visited my apartment and we went to meet his mom and Dayami. On Thursday, Katie joined us from Baltimore. It was my first time meeting all of them, and my first holiday with Kevin!

Thanksgiving 2006
Thanksgiving: me, Kevin, Kathy, Andrew, Katie, and Dayami

The next day we all went for a short hike and picnic at Sherando Lake.

Sherando Lake 2006
Kevin, me, Kathy, Andrew

Sherando Lake 2006
Picnicking with mom

Sherando Lake 2006
Brothers hiking!

Sherando Lake 2006
Hello!

Sherando Lake 2006
Andrew and Dayami victoriously crossing bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka