Thursday, March 1, 2007

Cruise Ship Pre-Party 2007

For Spring Break, a few of us decided to go on a cruise! I'm so excited, I've never been on a cruise before! Since the people that decided to go don't all know each other that well, we decided to go on a little pre-cruise dinner date together to get to know each other a little better. Obviously, I'm already besties with Brian, Katy, and Sarah, but I'm just getting to know Paul and Mihai, and I think I'm the person in the group that most knows Sarah. Anyway, we will clearly all be besties by the time we get back from the best trip ever.

Cruise Ship Pre-Party 2007
Sarah, Paul, Katie, me, Mihai, Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka