Saturday, January 28, 2006

Karaoke for the First Time 2006

I have been avoiding this moment for a long time because I am tone deaf (I prefer tone mute). A bunch of thought it would be fun to go to Tokyo Rose last night, and I thought I'd get away with listening in the back. But I was invited to sing a song with a group of people though and I figured that I probably wouldn't ruin the song that way. Also it was LIKE A PRAYER. Can't say no to that.

Karaoke at Tokyo Rose 2006
My new girl band: Dawn, me, Kristina, Kelly,  and Beth

Karaoke at Tokyo Rose 2006
They singing It's Raining Men. Truth.

Karaoke at Tokyo Rose 2006 
Connie is rocking out!

Karaoke at Tokyo Rose 2006
Dawn, Kara, and Cate are killing it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka