Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Visiting DC- January 2006

Though I was recently in DC for New Year's Eve and stayed with Janice, I came back this weekend for Anna's wedding and stayed with Janice again through Tuesday. I took the bus down to DC on Friday, went to Janice's to take a nap, and then met up with our other friends at Ozio's for Happy Hour. (For some reason, I failed at photos here.)

Walking Crash 2006
Janice walking Crash

  Visiting Janice 2006
Crash is blind so she might not know what's what's up with the couch.

Saturday was Anna and Mike's wedding but it was over fairly early so Cathy and I met up with my law school friend Akure afterwards. We went to my old hang out the Deluxe Diner in Crystal City.

Deluxe Diner 2006
Me and Akure at Deluxe Diner

Deluxe Diner 2006
Akure and Cathy bonding

Monday I went to the Spy Museum and crawled through some fake air ducts to prove how 007 I am. Monday evening I went to Bethany's poetry reading at Bossa Bistro on 18th street in Adams Morgan. Fun! Anyway thanks for hosting me Janice, and thanks to everyone that came out to hang out! I can't wait to come bug you again soon.

Spy Museum 2006
The least serious-looking spy you ever saw... in air duct

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka