Sunday, March 12, 2006

Studying 2006

I'm back from break and I've been studying so much. As miserable as it is to study and outline constantly, I'm happier knowing that I'm giving law school my full effort. This weekend for example, I have gotten up at 9AM and only left my computer for short breaks to stretch out. I outlined 6 days of tax and am working on Constitutional Law right now. I went to bed at midnight last night when I couldn't concentrate on tax anymore and I will do the same thing tonight. Thought it was time for another reminder about the reality of the situation here and not just post the fun party pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka