Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Got a Job 2006

Maybe this week will be better than last week. This morning we found out we’re allowed to use our notes and outlines for our Family Law final. There was a student who tried to persuade the Professor not to let us use our outlines. Presumably because she alone has been memorizing the specific details all semester?

And then in the afternoon Audra very generously took me to an interview at Legal Aid, and even refused to let me walk back afterward. I finally found a job for the summer! ... Unpaid.

Charlottesville Legal Aid Justice Center
Legal Aid Justice Center

Oh and when I got home I saw a paid position at the same place. Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka