Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Struggling with Class Selection 2006

Classes this semester are terrible, so I'm trying to move around to make my lot better since THursday. I love Corporations, so that's good. I dropped the rest of my classes yesterday. Comparative Law was a bit of bust yesterday though and I could always go back to it if I needed to. I already lost my spot in Trusts and Estates though. Oh well.

I am now in Employment law, Water Law, AntiTrust (possibly soon to be Admin?) and Corporations. I don't know. This isn't better, just different. I may change again.

Then I really didn't like Water Law, at all. But Comparative Law is going to be a mess. I really don't care how many gallons of water there are in every reservoir. At all.

I have taken one day of practically every class. It's crazy. Right now I'm sitting in International Tax. I am dropping it the minute I leave. It said the only requirement was Federal Income Tax, but it should also require Corporation and Corporate Tax first. I have no idea what the professor is talking about. It's like he's speaking a foreign language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka