Saturday, September 9, 2006

Visiting Christina and Dan 2006

I had an interview in New York yesterday, and I have another on Monday. I donated the hotel to PILA and visited with Christina and her boyfriend Dan. We went to East Japanese Restaurant in Kips Bay, a neighborhood bordered on the north by Murray Hill; on the west by Madison Square; on the south by Gramercy Park and Peter Cooper Village; and on the east by the East River. They live nearby in Murray Hill, and I stayed overnight with them.

New York City 2006
Dan and Christina with their chopsticks

New York City 2006
I heart sushi and Christina and Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka