Friday, January 12, 2007

Guanacaste, Costa Rica 2007

Katy and I went to Guanacaste, Costa Rica for Winter Break! Woo! We tried to get more law school friends to go but to no avail. That's okay, we had lots of relaxing fun.

Guanacaste, Costa Rica 2007
Dinner at the resort

Guanacaste, Costa Rica 2007
Where we stayed

Guanacaste, Costa Rica 2007
View of ocean from our room

Mostly I just sat on the beach, drinking lots of colorful all-inclusive drinks, and reading books for pleasure. No law school books here! I was reading The End of the Affair by Graham Greene and Memoria de mis Putas Tristes by Gabriel García Márquez.

Guanacaste, Costa Rica 2007
1/7/07

Guanacaste, Costa Rica 2007
My view from the beach

Guanacaste, Costa Rica 2007 
Day drinking + reading, 1/8/07

Guanacaste, Costa Rica 2007
1/9/07

Guanacaste, Costa Rica 2007
Huge iguana friends

Half-way done with law school now. Recharged for part two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka