Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Phoenixville Fun 2006

Saturday night after we went to Valley Forge and then Philly, we went back to Ash's town for dinner and drinks. We had sushi, and then went to two bars in her town and I think Kevin said something which challenged Ash to bring us to a "sketchy dive bar." Kevin wasn't sketched out so he made lots of jokes and picked something awkward on jukebox.

Phoenixville, PA 2006
Sushi in Phoenixville

Phoenixville, PA 2006
Mango on top! So delicious!

Phoenixville, PA 2006
Just interacting with sushi like Ash and I do

I Think She's a Pirate
At The Moon Saloon with Pirate Ash

Phoenixville, PA 2006
Still in the honeymoon stage of dating haha.

I Have No Idea What Emotion This Is
We starting acting out emotions. I think this was "righteous victory" or looks like it.

Phoenixville, PA 2006
Innocent joy?

Phoenixville, PA 2006
On the "bad side" of Phoenixville. jus kidding that's an antique store.

Phoenixville, PA 2006
Ash's evidence that it's a sketchy dive bar- NO Weapons Permitted

Phoenixville, PA 2006
Our response: guestroom door sign: NO WEAPONS ALLOWED

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka