Saturday, February 3, 2007

Feb Club: Prehysteria 2007

Thursday night's theme was Pre-hysteria. It was a general caveman and dinosaurs kind of thing, so Jackie and I went full Flintstones. Two Betty Rubbles is better than one! Brian and Roger were still in full basketball gear when we got there, haha.

Two Betty Rubbles
Jackie and I discover fire.

Feb Club: Prehysteria 2007
3L Cave women

Feb Club: Prehysteria 2007
Geico Caveman!

Feb Club: Prehysteria 2007
Jackie, Roger, and I hunting dinosaur

Feb Club: Prehysteria 2007
Chris and Tifani

Feb Club: Prehysteria 2007
Allissa, Brian, Kate, me, and Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka