Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Halloween Party 2005

I threw a big Halloween party at my apartment like I've done the last few years in Arlington. Law students are insane though and the fallout was much worse than usual. That said it was really fun before the fall. Here are pictures of mostly the awesome and respectful people. I left out the baddies.

Since it's law school, I had a "Law and Order" costume theme. People ran with it and were awesome. Also I had it a week before Halloween so I wouldn't be competing with the official law school parties.

Halloween Party 2005
I love group pictures!

Halloween Party 2005
Some of the fallout might have been my fault- I had a lot of liquor.

Halloween Party 2005
Mobsters Jen, Akure, Jon, and Andrea, + prisoner (me)

Halloween Party 2005
King Seth, Tortfeasor Sarah, me, Criminal Law character Brooks,
20s bootleggers Elizabeth and Selina

Halloween Party 2005
Martha Stewart/Michelle, ladies of the night Rachel & Sarah, hit-and-run victim Alec, Seth

Halloween Party 2005
FBI Special Weapons Unit: Brian- dagger, Audra- samurai sword, Josh- spear

Halloween Party 2005
Tommy, Rule of Law John S, and John E

Halloween Party 2005
Jon, Jim (soldier), cops Jane and Lauren , white collar criminal Jerry, me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka