Friday, October 7, 2005

Rolling Stones Concert 2005

I went to the Rolling Stones concert in Scott Stadium tonight. It was open to the general public and it seemed like all of Charlottesville was there. It was crazy. The Rolling Stones were my first concert in 1997, so I knew that their concerts are amazing. And this reminded me a lot of my first one with crazy engineering feats so that different parts of the audience could get a close up view. The Rolling Stones are always awesome.

Rolling Stones at UVA 2005
Concert! My view was a little blocked but I could see more than this picture shows.

But also, there was a bomb threat! We cleared out the stadium, they established it was a fake threat (but did they really?) and then we went back in for the rest of the concert.

Rolling Stones at UVA 2005
Bomb threat stadium emptying

Rolling Stones at UVA 2005
And we're back!

2005 10 06 The Rolling Stones Ticket 537
Ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka