Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Call- Back In DC 2006

On Monday I had a call-back interview in DC. Kevin drove me up Sunday night and we drove back Monday after the interview. They put me up at the Fairmont hotel, and got me a suite with a living area. It was nice.

DC Call-back Interviews 2006
Kevin chilling in my hotel room.

Not sure that the interview went that well. I think I made a mistake in answering one of the questions truthfully. It's a mistake that someone with an attorney in the family would never have made. But I didn't know what they wanted in advance. Oh well, I guess I'll know better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka