Friday, October 27, 2006

Fowler Meeting 2006

We had a meeting of the Fowler Society at Michael's Bistro the other day and it was pretty fun. Josh opened the meeting with an inspirational reading and then we had food, beers, and in my case a delicious hot chocolately mixed drink. We debated many grammar-related issues, and after the meeting closed, some of us went on to eat dinner at Just Curry. A really good evening.

Fowler Meeting- October 2006
Far end of the table with our fearless leaders Sarah and Josh

Fowler Meeting- October 2006
My end of the table

Fowler Meeting- October 2006
Brian, me, and Donald

Fowler Meeting- October 2006
Josh doing the inspirational reading

Fowler Meeting- October 2006
Katie and Brian

Fowler Meeting- October 2006
Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka