Sunday, October 22, 2006

Visiting Cory and Robin 2006

Kevin and I drove to DC Friday night in time to make a short appearance at my college 5-year reunion welcome party. There was a band and some appetizers and I spoke for a little while to my friend Adam, but overall it wasn't too exciting so we left after a short while to meet up with Cory and Robin at Busboys and Poets.

Washington, DC 2006
Cory and Robin

I met Cory in Charlottesville last month, but this was my first time meeting Robin. It was fun spending time together, we really had a chance to talk. I love Busboys and Poets. I'm not sure if I ever went there during my undergrad, but I don't think I did.

Washington, DC 2006
Me and Kevin

Busboys and Poets
Busboys and Poets

Washington, DC 2006
First group picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka