Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Dinner with College Friends- October 2006

Saturday, in lieu of actually attending our college reunion, Kevin and I had dinner with my college girlfriends and their significant others. We had a delicious dinner at DC Coast. I'm always so happy to see them, but it's especially happy being surrounded by my wonderful friends and the loves of their lives. What a happy time!

DC Coast 2006
Megan, Christina, me, Janice

DC Coast 2006
DC Coast mermaid statue

DC Coast 2006
Megan and Ed are engaged! I'm so happy! So are they.

DC Coast 2006
Christina and Dan

Visiting DC- October 2006
Janice and Darren

DC Coast, WDC 2006
Kevin and me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka