Friday, August 18, 2006

Giving Blood 2006

For our sixth date, Kevin mentioned he had an appointment to donate blood Thursday morning, and I mentioned that it had been a while since I gave blood so I could join him. He called up and made an appointment for the two of us to go back to back.

He gave blood first while I was giving some intake information, and then I went. I got very cold while donating and asked for blankets. Then I started feeling feint when I was part way through. They asked if I wanted I wanted to stop but I know from previous experience that if you don't give the full pint they don't use it. I finished with the pint while Kevin watched me nervously from the other side of the room.

Afterwards we went back to my place to watch more Six Feet Under together, and he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. I said definitely.

2006 08 17 Red Cross Date with Kevin 801
Blood donation sticker in my planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka