Monday, August 7, 2006

Northern Virginia Trip- August 2006

So the reason I went to DC this weekend was to go to Anna and Mike's baby shower.... but since it was a surprise baby shower and I invited everyone out who I know in DC/NoVa... and I invited them too- they came! I got to spend two days with them while I was here. Haha, they probably would have skipped it though if they knew I'd see them tomorrow. We started out our night with dinner tapas at La Tasca in Clarendon.

Visiting DC, August 2006
Mike, Anna, and me at La Tasca (also baby-to-be)

Visiting DC, August 2006
I got to meet Johnny's lovely and friendly new girlfriend, April

Visiting DC, August 2006
With my buddy Janice

Then we went to Mama Quans Tiki Hut for some outdoor drinks. I'd never been there before and I really like it.

Visiting DC, August 2006
Brooke at Mama Quan's

Visiting DC- August 2006
Darren giving Janice sexy-side-eye at Mama Quan's

Laura, Brooke, and I can never give up the party so we went on to Cheesecake Factory for a little dessert and some more drinks.

Visiting DC, August 2006
Laura and Brooke- cheers!

So happy I got to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka