Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Scottsville, VA 2006

So for our fifth date, we went to the nearby quaint town of Scottsville. He showed me the wall of a building downtown that marked the height that the water had reached during flooding of Scottsville.

Scottsville, Virginia

Kevin suggested we should rent a television show together (so as to have an excuse for frequent dates). We'd heard good things about Six Feet Under. Um, a show about death and funeral parlors? So we went to Sneak Reviews, rented Season 1, and then watched Six Feet Under together at my place. It was the first time he came to my place and he was shocked that I offered him mango juice.

Untitled
Sneak Reviews, movie rental place

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka