Saturday, August 26, 2006

Lauren's Farewell Party 2006

Kevin's friend Lauren was moving out of Charlottesville, and her roommates and friends threw her a going away party. This was my first event with Kevin's friends! Brady came with us and I met a Nick and Emily at the party. I did not however, meet Lauren. Sorry Lauren! Great party!

Lauren's Farewell Party 2006
Spotted in the crowd, Kevin, me, Brady

Lauren's Farewell Party 2006
Nick and Dominic

Lauren's Farewell Party 2006
Katie and Allison

Lauren's Farewell Party 2006
Dance party!

Lauren's Farewell Party 2006
Party like it's Brooklyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka