Thursday, August 10, 2006

Third Date Hiking 2006

Our third date was hiking at Shenandoah starting very early in the morning on Wednesday. We went to Brown's Gap, a long and lovely trail with three waterfalls. He brought coffee, oranges, and nuts to snack on at the falls. It was about 4.5 miles out, and the last thirty minutes back were very hot and I was getting bitten by mosquitoes, but I restrained my complaints. I wanted him to think I could hang with his hiking hobby.

Kevin hiking picture
What Kevin looks like when he hikes (photo from his stash)

Afterwards, I didn't really want to go home and it was still early so we got lunch at Bellair Market and then sat near a lake for a little while eating our sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka