Sunday, August 13, 2006

Joseph and Ana's Wedding 2006

Joe and Ana had such a beautiful wedding! It was at the Queen Anne Marina, in Stevensville, Maryland.

Porto Wedding 2006
Ana and Joe- married!

Cathy has been friends with Joe for a long time and I met him through her, but I've probably known Joe now almost as long as I've known Cathy now- about 5 years. I've never seen Joe as happy as he is with Ana! And she's obviously gorgeous and so sweet. I'm so excited for them! Congratulations!

Porto Wedding 2006
Just perfect!

Porto Wedding 2006
Me and Cathy appropriating the perfect setting

Porto Wedding 2006
Group picture is missing Cathy, bride, and groom

Porto Wedding 2006
Wedding cake

Porto Wedding 2006
Beautiful sunset view during first dance

Porto Wedding 2006
Best wedding favor ever! Cultural and fun.

Porto Wedding 2006
With the groom!

Porto Wedding 2006
Joseph's friend Chris, me, Cathy, and Cathy's childhood friend Larry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments. It usually takes a few hours before I notice the email to approve the comment- no need to resubmit the comment if it doesn't go up immediately. - Ericka